February 2013: The first wave of product enhancements are issued with release 3.5.25. For more details please refer to the Update History document
January 2012: On-line, interactive support is now available upon request. Read more...
Visit our News page frequently to be on top of what is happening with EM Track-III. You will be surprised to know what new feature we have added next time.
Release 3.5.27 expanded Report #29 to to be more flexible as to the installed type types. Report #27 has been corrected when reporting across multiple accounts. The on-line Help file has been updated to be current with this release. Some system components were updated to better manage the download and update procedures.
Release 3.5.25 and 3.5.26 contain, amongst other things, the ability to define colors for certain Bar and Pie graph displays, a new simplified Tire Pressure Graph, additional sort orders for the Scrap Tire Report #13, expanded Tire selection filter on the Service Screen and a more flexible Tire Installation report #29. An updated Help File is included
Release 3.5.24 is a maintenance release correcting a minor issue related to databases residing on a network.
Release 3.5.23 is a minor maintenance release correcting a Scrap Tire report issue on Metric systems. Operation of EM Track-III under the new Windows 8 operating system has been confirmed.
Release 3.5.22 addresses some specific Windows 7 64-bit issues. A related article has been posted for download.
Release 3.5.21 Contains a new Tire History Report feature. You may request this report to also show its NS graph history in addition to the detailed history data.
The Database Compact and Repair feature has been greatly improved. It now compacts any backed up Accounts by cleaning up tables from non-relevant data.
This version automatically checks for new product releases every 2 weeks and informs you if a new update is available. An internet connection is required for this feature to work.
Release 3.5.20 is a maintenance release to correct an issue related to changing Vehicle Hours during the Inspect All process. It also contains updated conversion logic for old EM Track-II databases.
Release 3.5.19 added a major new function to "Normalize Removal Codes and Wear Conditions". For more details see its documentation.
Graphs 25-28 and 30-35 now correctly show Total Money Lost when that option is chosen.
Release 3.5.17 was a maintenance release to the new Master Install version 4016, correcting a small Graph 44 anomaly.
The earlier Master release added a major new feature: Tread Depths (NS) for commonly used Tire Brands, Types and Sizes as now automatically populated when you create a new Tire in Tire Inventory. For more details please read the appropriate section in FAQ.
The Account Screen received a new parameter: Default Removal NS. By default this value is set to 0. It is used to populate the Removal NS field whenever you create a new Tire in Tire Inventory.
All commonly used Titan tire types and sizes are added to your database.
For all changes and product enhancements please read the detailed Update History document.
After successful installation you will be running EM Track-III version 3.5.27. For an explanation of these version number refer to the FAQ section.
Note that a valid and current Support account is required to install the product.
With EM Track-III release version 3.4.10and later you will find the French vocabulary to be available.
There are several new features of interest included in EM Track-III version 3.3 and later
- Tire Reports by Install Date
- Earlier versions allowed only report filtering by Registration Date. From now on you may have a filter choice to select either the Registration Date or the Install Date. This of course only applies to Tire Reports where an installation date applies.
- Display of Purchase NS and Cost computation based on Purchase NS
- Starting with version 3.3 you may now choose to display and compute values of "used Tires" by selecting the reporting option: "Use Purchase NS". Beware, however, that such tires must distinctly be marked as used tires on its tire detail screen.
- Tracking of Filled Tires
- A new feature allows you to track and report Filled Tires. Filled tires are identified on the tire detail screen. Several different fill materials may be identified. For more details please read document v3300UpdateNotes located in your EMTrack3 program folder.
- Vehicle Graphics on Fleet Survey report #102
- You now have an option to add the graphic wheel configuration on Fleet Survey Report #102. Select the option at the time the report is requested via its wizard icon. A note of caution: The generation of graphic images are stored in a parallel database whose size may easily reach several 100 MB, depending on the number of images being created. Therefore, do make sure that you request this option only if your machine has enough free storage space available. EM Track-III will remove the database upon exit.
- Blank Inspection forms
- Vehicle Report #103 offers a new option to print blank Fleet Data Collection forms for any wheel configuration you wish.
- New Country Filter
- Since version 3.4.17 there is now a new reporting filter available to narrow data by account country.
- More Flexible Tire Forecast Reporting
- With version 3.4.24 we have added the ability to do forecasts based on Fixed Removal Hours, instead of just by known historical wear rates.
- Forecast Reports #9, 20, 23, 25 and 26 can now specify the number of work days per week, in addition to work hours per day. This allows for more precise end-of-tire-life predictions.
- New Pressure Graphs
- With version 3.4.25 Pressure Graphs 36 and 37 have been replaced to show tire groups and counts deviating from either the recommended pressure or a user defined target pressure. Groups are in +-5, +-10, +-20 and over +-30 PSI or their equivalent KPA and BAR
- Report 9 and 26 and Graphs 6, 38 and 39 have received additional filter options to more selectively see new, worn or all tires.
- Survey Data entry is more closely monitored to prevent users from making inadvertent data mistakes, resulting in more accurate Hours/Miles/Kilometer tracking
- Reports #28 and #29 have been added
- Default Removal Tread parameter is added to the Account Screen
- Standard Tread Depths are not available when adding new tires into inventory
- Titan tire types and sizes are added to your database
For special instructions regarding the operation of EM Track-III under these operating systems please refer to the Technical Support Article locate in the Downloads folder.